References in periodicals archive ?
Number of Links per Multicast Tree: This is the time averaged number of links in the multicast trees discovered and computed over the entire multicast session.
Seventeen researchers from France and Australia contribute 11 chapters introducing multicasting in all its forms and summarizing the main elements necessary for the design of multicast protocols with several constraints.
Cisco is delivering four new technologies for MPLS VPNs -- multicast, Network Address Translation (NAT), On Demand Address Pools (ODAP) and VPN Select.
IP Multicast has been hailed as the catalyst for ushering in a new generation of Internet-based services such as video on demand, broadcast video, and collaborative groupware applications.
com/reports/c90368) has announced the addition of "IP Multicast with Applications to IPTV and Mobile DVB-H" to their offering.
iiNet Chief Product Officer Stephen Harley said the successful multicast certification process demonstrates the iiNet Group's commitment to the NBN.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruckus Wireless(TM) today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the European Patent Office (EPO) have each awarded the company a landmark patent on conversion of multicast to unicast transmissions.
With Vidego Live Flash, Multicast now makes a turnkey online solution available to organizations and content producers wishing to broadcast sporting events, concerts, corporate communication, educational and promotional events.
ATLANTA, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Multicast, a market leader in live event broadcasting, Internet video and multimedia communication, today announced the addition of two senior executives.
Since 2000, Multicast has powered online video channels for targeted audiences by offering an integrated system for the management of digital content, program scheduling, merchandising, interactive video and audio broadcast services, e-commerce, and precise measurement of user behavior and viewership.
Multicast Transcoding software-as-a-service solution makes converting digital video, audio and images fast, affordable and low risk
Exclusive, New Multicast Technology Dramatically Reduces the Time and Cost of Deployment for PC Manufacturers
Dictionary browser ?
- multi-agent munition
- multibank holding company
- Multicentral development
- multichannel analyser
- multichannel recorder
Full browser ?
- Multibucket Excavator
- Multibus I
- Multibus II
- Multibus System Bus
- Multibutton Electronic Telephone
- Multibuyer Policies
- Multibuyer policy
- MultiCal System
- Multicanonical Algorithm
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus of Orgyia Pseudotsugata
- Multicarrier Complementary Phase-Coded
- Multicast Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Multicast Adaptive Forward Error Correction
- Multicast Address Allocation Architecture
- Multicast Address Allocation Server
- Multicast Address Broker
- Multicast Address Dynamic Client Allocation Protocol
- Multicast Address Resolution Server
- Multicast Address-Set Claim
- multicast addressing
- Multicast and Anycast Group Membership Working Group
- Multicast backbone
- Multicast backbone
- Multicast Backbone Deployment Working Group
- Multicast Border Gateway Protocol
- Multicast Border Gateway Router
- Multicast Capable
- Multicast Care-Of Address
- Multicast Channel
- Multicast Control Channel
- Multicast Core-Extraction Distributed Ad-Hoc Routing
- Multicast Descriptor Block
- Multicast Diffusion Protocol
- Multicast Dissemination Protocol
- Multicast Distributed Fast Switching
- Multicast Distributed Shortcut Switching
- Multicast Distributed Switching
- Multicast Distribution Tree
- Multicast DNS
- Multicast Domain Name System
- Multicast Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol