References in periodicals archive ?
Chris Martin can get right narky if the venue he's playing at hasn't provided his favourite brand of herbal tea.
I was getting a little bit narky, I think, I'm safe to say.
This stupid place with its stupid cliffs," as David Tennant's narky DI Alec Hardy put it.
But I think they all make you look like an narky old grump.
Matthew Ganley, takes on equally convincing roles such as her pushy trainer and narky police officer.
It is a series of first world problem harumphs that I really enjoy getting narky about.
EASTENDERS Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri BBC1 We bet Jane's happy to be back in Walford - there's narky Denise, schoolkids going missing, oh and a murdered stepdaughter.
Now the star finds herself out of step with notoriously narky New Yorkers.
And an actor whose past roles include the voice of Narky the Aardvark in adverts for a caravan park company will be hoping we laugh.
His trainer remarked: "I think it's more playfulness, rather than being narky.
The Body Farm (BBC One Wales, Tuesday, 9pm) [bar] CAN Keith Allen do any other face other than that of slightly narky distaste?
Or, worse still, the laborious cycle of increasingly narky correspondence.
Dictionary browser ?
- Nares Deep
- Narragansett Bay
- Narragansett turkey
- narrative painting
- narrow beech fern
- narrow boat
Full browser ?
- Narita Airport Authority
- Narita International Airport
- Narita International Airport Corporation
- Narita Tomomi
- Nariyal Purnima
- Narkotika Dan Obat Terlarang
- NARM Data Entry Sheet
- Narmada Bachao Andolan
- Narmada Cement Company Limited
- Narmada River
- Narmada Valley Development Authority
- Narmada Valley Development Project
- Narmada Water Disputes Authority
- Narmada Water Disputes Tribunal
- Narmada Water Disputes Tribunal Award
- Narmadashankar, Lalashankar
- Narmaev, Morkhadzhi
- Narmaev, Morkhadzhi Bambaevich
- Narmakhonmadi Dzhuraevich Khudaiberdyev
- Narmakhonmadi Khudaiberdyev