References in periodicals archive ?
Neuroactive flavonoids interacting with GABAA receptor complex.
6) Cholesterol is important for brain function and neurotransmission because neuroactive steroids (NASs) are synthesized from cholesterol and they modulate brain processes and interact with [gamma]-aminobutyric acid, N-methyl-D-aspartate, and serotonin receptors (all of which are implicated in psychiatric disorders) as well as neurotrophins such as nerve growth factor.
The use of neuroactive catecholamines to chemically induce metamorphosis of hatchery reared flat oyster, Ostrea angasi, larvae.
Bilayer-dependent inhibition of mechano-sensitive channels by neuroactive peptide enantiomers.
Neuro-steroids or neuroactive steroids (NASs) are a family of steroid-based compounds that play a critical role in the brain's reward system.
Not only would I find myself preventing someone from going where they wanted or from talking to whomever they wanted, but frequently, we involuntary injected patients with neuroactive chemicals.
The top 3 pathways were respectively neuroactive ligand-receptor interaction, lysosome, and regulation of actin cytoskeleton.
It is considered both a neurosteroid, being produced in the brain, as well as a neuroactive steroid, produced in the adrenals and having its effect on the brain.
Certain neuroactive drugs, toxins and/or microbes can also be used against larger scale targets to incur "ripple consequences" within a group, community or population.
This seems to be mediated by olanzapine's effects on allopregnanolone, a neuroactive steroid that activates the GABA receptor complex.
Sage's most advanced, oral product candidate is SAGE-217, a novel, orally-active neuroactive steroid that is a positive allosteric modulator of synaptic and extrasynaptic GABAA receptors.
Hypothalamic astrocytes respond to transforming growth factor-alpha with secretion of neuroactive substances that stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone.
Dictionary browser ?
- neuro ophthalmology
Full browser ?
- Neuro-Oncological Ventral Antigen 1
- neuro-oncology surgery
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Society of Australia
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Virtual Education Library
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- Neuro-Psychiatrische Zeitung
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Unit
- Neuro-Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Neuro/Cellular Repatterning
- neuroablative procedure
- neuroacanthocytosis, McLeod type
- neuroacoustical stimulator
- Neuroactive steroid
- Neuroanaesthesia Society
- Neuroanatomical Foundational Model of Anatomy