ninefold(redirected from ninefoldly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. (Mathematics) equal to or having nine times as many or as much
2. (Mathematics) composed of nine parts
(Mathematics) by or up to nine times as many or as much
nine•fold(adj. ˈnaɪnˌfoʊld; adv. ˈnaɪnˈfoʊld)
1. nine times as great or as much.
2. having nine elements or parts.adv.
3. in a ninefold manner or measure; to or by nine times as much.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||ninefold - having nine units or components|
multiple - having or involving or consisting of more than one part or entity or individual; "multiple birth"; "multiple ownership"; "made multiple copies of the speech"; "his multiple achievements in public life"; "her multiple personalities"; "a pineapple is a multiple fruit"
|Adv.||1.||ninefold - by a factor of nine; "my investment has increased ninefold"|