References in periodicals archive ?
Websites affiliated with former President Mahmud Ahmadinejad have been blocked, as the Islamic Republic's establishment appears to be aiming to make him into a non-person, as it did a few years ago to former President Mohammad Khatami.
What if a pregnant woman changes her mind about the value of the unborn--does the child transform from non-person to person and back to non-person again?
He said: "I was warned when I did it that I'd be considered a non-person and I suppose that is true.
One of the primary tasks of studying longitudinal data is linking different records of the same person/entity (which may be a non-person object such as an address or organization) over time from a single or disparate data sources.
Separation: Fear of rejection, of becoming a non-person.
More scandalous perhaps is someone like Brigitte Bardot, who was celebrated, nay, revered for her sexuality and good looks throughout her salad days, and has now, at 80, become a woman people almost fear to see, a non-person.
GENTLE READER: Disliking your daughter-in-law does not entitle you to declare her a non-person.
He's a feeble shadow of a man, "pretty unnoticeable, a bit of a non-person," as one character notes.
If you don't remember any specifics, welcome to the challenge encountered by nearly every company and non-person entity using social media.
users), issuance of NIPRNet Common Access Cards, SIPRNet Tokens and Non-Person Entity or "device" certificates.
People who are a complete non-person but somehow through the lens seem like they are on and interesting and engaged," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Entertainment Weekly.
But after the abdication he became something of a non-person, his own family keeping him far away from the scenes of his early triumphs.
Dictionary browser ?
- nonpasserine bird
- nonpersistent agent
Full browser ?
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount
- Non-Penicillinase Producing Neisseria Gonorrheae
- Non-Peptidic Protease Inhibitor
- Non-per-Capita Conservation Program
- non-perforating abomasum ulcer
- Non-Performing Asset
- Non-Performing Asset Ratio
- Non-Performing Assets
- Non-Performing Assets Recovery Trust
- Non-Performing Debt
- Non-Performing Debts
- Non-performing loan
- Non-Performing Loan Ratio
- Non-Performing Loans
- Non-Performing Note
- non-perfused brain
- Non-Permanent Active Militia
- Non-Permanent Employee
- Non-Permanent Resident Alien
- Non-Permissive Environment
- Non-Permit Confined Space
- Non-Persistent Carrier-Sense Multiple Access
- Non-Person Entity
- Non-Personal Information
- Non-Personal Services
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-Personnel Expenditure/Expense
- Non-Personnel Non-Capital
- Non-Perturbative Renormalization Group
- Non-Petroleum Based Fuels
- Non-Pharmaceutical Intervention
- Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Hypertension
- Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering
- Non-photorealistic rendering
- Non-Physician Health Care Practitioner
- Non-Physician Practitioner
- Non-Physician Work Pool
- Non-Pigmented Ciliary Epithelial
- Non-Pigmented Ciliary Epithelium
- Non-Pioneer Light Demander
- non-PKU hyperphenylalaninemia
- non-plaque-induced gingivitis
- Non-Plasma Particle Cleaning
- Non-Plated Through-Hole
- Non-Playable Characters
- Non-player character
- Non-Player Killer
- Non-Playing Captain
- Non-Playing Computer
- Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment