References in periodicals archive ?
OPTIMATE A Excellent vision B A Roman aristocrat C Extreme who am I?
UNLESS your motorcycle is in daily use, you'll always benefit from using a trickle charger of some kind and the new OptiMate 4-1A Dual Program V3 has been updated and improved for 2017.
Contract notice: Supply of 14618 optimate / antares.
These can be fed as objective functions into Optimate, a module in STAR-CCM+ that enables intelligent design, to help identify the important factors for equipment design (e.
707), is ancestress of Augustus' wife Livia, and his new heir, the Claudian and Optimate politician, Tiberius.
Images were then imported into the Optimate image analysis program (Media Cybernetics, Bathesda, MD) for measurement.
Semiconductor test tool company Ateeda has developed a regime for E2V's mixed signal automotive application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) using its OptimATE tool.
System redundancy is also provided in FlexLight's Optimate system, ensuring a true carrier-class PON system.
An optimate and truer representation of this phenomenon would consist of a continuous, closed trace of the "bases" of the peaks joined to its mirror image at the points in the text where Don Quixote's triumphs and defeats begin (I, 1; 25) and where Alonso Quijana renounces his chivalric persona (II, 74; page 556, line 39565).
That fine effort was followed up with an impressive victory at Salisbury where she stormed home by three and a half lengths from Optimate.
Flyover and Water Flower combined for a 675-1 double and Millman, yet to train a winner at the Royal Meeting after a few near misses, is hoping unbeaten youngster Optimate can collect the Windsor Castle Stakes.
Mommsen argued that Catullus responded to the enormities that followed the reinvigoration of the First Triumvirate at the conference of Luca in 56 by occupying a thoroughly optimate position.
Dictionary browser ?
- optical prism
- optical pyrometer
- optical resonator
- optical rotation
- optical scanner
- optical scanning
- optical sound
- Optical square
- optical telescope
- optical tweezers
- optically active
- Optically positive
- optimum height
- optimum height of burst
- optimum population
- option money
Full browser ?
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire
- Optimised Depreciated Replacement Cost
- Optimised Deprival Value
- Optimised Effective Potential
- Optimised Exchange Between All Modes of All Conforming Consignments
- Optimised Microturbine Energy System
- Optimised Signal Capacity and Delay
- Optimised Target Controlled Infusion