overnighter(redirected from overnighters)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. An overnight stay or trip.
2. One making an overnight stay or trip.
3. Something relating to or used for overnight travel.
1. a person making an overnight stop
2. informal a bag used for an overnight stop
3. informal an overnight stop
o•ver•night•er(ˌoʊ vərˈnaɪ tər)
2. a person making an overnight stay.
3. something serving overnight travel, as a special train or an overnight bag.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||overnighter - a guest who stays overnight |
guest - a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.
|2.||overnighter - a small traveling bag to carry clothing and accessories for staying overnight|
suitcase, traveling bag, travelling bag, grip, bag - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
valise - a small overnight bag for short trips