packaged(redirected from packagedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A wrapped or boxed object; a parcel: A package arrived in the mail.
2. A container or wrapping in which something is stored, transported, or sold: had trouble opening the package.
3. A commodity, such as food, contained in a package and sold as a unit: a package of peanuts.
4. A combination of items considered, offered, or sold as a unit: a vacation travel package.
5. Vulgar Slang A man's genitals.
tr.v. pack·aged, pack·ag·ing, pack·ag·es
1. To place into a package or make a package of.
2. To present or publicize in a certain way: packaged his life story as a romance with a happy ending.
3. To consider, offer, or sell as a unit: packaged the furniture and the TV at a sale price.