pisser(redirected from pissers)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
n. Vulgar Slang
1. One that is extremely disagreeable.
2. One that is extraordinary or remarkable.
1. someone or something that pisses
2. a disappointment or nuisance
n. Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
1. something very difficult or unpleasant.
2. something or someone extraordinary.
3. something or someone that is very funny.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||pisser - a person who urinates |
individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
|2.||pisser - a very disagreeable difficulty|
difficulty - a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result; "serious difficulties were encountered in obtaining a pure reagent"