References in periodicals archive ?
She can inspire your next family outing with recipes like Chicken Pozole or Fried Pickles n' Pork.
Anyone who has ever enjoyed high-quality soup will appreciate the detailed, user-friendly recipes for classic favorite soups as well as the more adventurous creations of Pumpkin Chicken Chowder, Albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup with Rice), Edamame (young soybeans) Corn Chowder, Red Pozole, and much more.
It didn't matter whether we were male or female, so I pass along to our daughters the old family methods for salad dressing, macaroni salad, chocolate frosting, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and turkey stuffing, and the new ones like quinoa salad and chicken pozole.
22) "Out from the presidio come great heaps of tortillas sent by godfathers for their godsons," wrote Father Serra in a letter to Father Guardian Francisco Pangua in 1774, continuing, "Even though each day a mighty cauldron of pozole is filled and emptied three times over [at the mission], these poor little fellows still have a corner for the tortillas their godfathers send them.
One of the more innovative Margaritas at Pozole Nuevo Latino y Tequila Bar in Atlanta is the Jalapeno Margarita, which adds spicy brine from pickled jalapehos to the standard formula.
The tables start to get covered with Christmas cookies, dips, salads, burritos, carne asada and carnitas, while the stove has pots of pozole and menudo.
It was either a Saturday or a Sunday, but twice every month the entire village has a get-together in the front of the patio of the old Catholic church were we have pozole.
2000), certains petits et moyens producteurs de mais conserveraient une parcelle sous culture meme si cette derniere n'est plus rentable : des valeurs autres qu'economiques, telles que la saveur, la preference pour certains cultivars et l'adaptabilite au mode de cuisson et de transformation local (tortillas et autres mets specifiques a la region tels que tamales, elote et pozole, ainsi que la confection de bonbons) expliquent dans certains cas le maintien de cette activite.
Just as the menu of tamales, pozole (stew), atole and champurrado (thick, porridge-like drinks), traditional punches, and some small gifts for children are indispensible parts of the celebration of Candelaria, so the role of the padrinos is key.
De comer, no queria sino cosas "inominiosas" como chicharrones, chorizos, sopes, tostadas, frijoles, menudo y pozole.
For example, Silvestre Roldan's only sustenance growing up was corn in all its forms--tortillas, pinole, atole, pozole, tamales.
Pozole verde, chicken and hominy soup with jalapenos and tomatillos, is $9.
Dictionary browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pozharnoe Delo
- Pozharov, Nikolai
- Pozharov, Nikolai Arsenevich
- Pozharski, Dmitri Mikhailovich, Prince
- Pozharskii, Dmitrii
- Pozharskii, Dmitrii Mikhailovich
- Poznan Foundation of Scientific Libraries
- Poznan Machine-Building and Metalworking Complex
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
- Poznan University of Economics
- Poznan University of Technology
- Poznan Uprising of 1848
- Poznan Uprising of 1918–19
- Poznan Wojewodztwo
- Poznan Województwo
- Poznan, Grand Duchy of
- Poznan, Poland - Lawica
- Poznan, University of
- Poznanska Akademicka Liga Pilkarska
- Poznanskie Zaklady Sprzetu Ortopedycznego
- Pozner, Vladimir
- Pozniak, Dan
- Pozniak, Dan Ivanovich
- Pozo River Vigilance Committee
- Pozsony (City)
- Pozsony (City)
- Pozzessere, Heather Graham
- Pozzi forceps
- Pozzi muscle
- Pozzi operation
- Pozzi senile pseudorickets
- Pozzi syndrome
- Pozzi tenaculum
- Pozzi, Samuel J
- Pozzi, Samuel J.
- Pozzo & Lucky
- Pozzo and Lucky
- Pozzo di Borgo, Carlo Andrea
- Pozzo, Andrea dal
- Pozzolan Cement
- Pozzolanic ash