Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Of or relating to ecclesiastical government by presbyters.
2. Presbyterian Of or relating to a Presbyterian Church.
A member or an adherent of a Presbyterian Church.
(Protestantism) of, relating to, or designating Church government by presbyters or lay elders
(Protestantism) an upholder of this type of Church government
(Protestantism) of or relating to any of various Protestant Churches governed by presbyters or lay elders and adhering to various modified forms of Calvinism
(Protestantism) a member of a Presbyterian Church
pres•by•te•ri•an(ˌprɛz bɪˈtɪər i ən, ˌprɛs-)
1. pertaining to or based on the principle of ecclesiastical government by presbyters or presbyteries.
2. (cap.) designating or pertaining to various churches having this form of government and professing more or less modified forms of Calvinism.n.
3. (cap.) a member of a Presbyterian church; a person who supports Presbyterianism.
Thuộc Đạo Trưởng lão Tin lànhTín đồ Đạo Trưởng lão Tin lành
A. ADJ → presbiteriano
B. N → presbiteriano/a m/f