presser(redirected from pressé)
1. One who presses clothes.
2. Any of various devices that apply pressure to a product in manufacturing or canning.
3. Informal A press conference.
1. any of various instruments or machines that apply pressure
2. a person who operates a (wine, olive, cloth, etc) press
3. (Professions) a person who operates a (wine, olive, cloth, etc) press
1. a person whose occupation is pressing or ironing clothes in a laundry or dry-cleaning establishment.
2. a person or thing that presses or applies pressure.