Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Related to priced: Priced Out
1. The amount as of money or goods, asked for or given in exchange for something else.
2. The cost at which something is obtained: believes that the price of success is hard work.
3. The cost of bribing someone: maintained that every person has a price.
4. A reward offered for the capture or killing of a person: a felon with a price on his head.
5. Archaic Value or worth.
tr.v. priced, pric·ing, pric·esIdiom:
1. To fix or establish a price for: shoes that are priced at sixty dollars.
2. To find out the price of: spent the day pricing dresses.
price out of the market
To eliminate the demand for (goods or services) by setting prices too high.