profit-related

Translations

profit-related

[ˈprɒfɪtrəˈleɪtɪd] ADJ [pay, bonus] → proporcional a los beneficios
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
5m will fall due on delivery of profit-related earn-out targets over the first 20 months from completion.
These include: | holiday pay | ||sick pay | ||bonuses | | profit-related pay | | notice payments | | pensions.
According to Nokian Tyres, it has decided to begin using a profit-related bonus scheme, which will be based on the profit made by the company.
Importantly, the majority opinion highlighted limitations on disparate impact liability to allow "practical business choices and profit-related decisions that sustain the free-enterprise system.
2m plus two later profit-related payments for Leicester-based Retail & Forecourt Solutions in May.
M&S paid out the maximum possible under the profit-related element of its annual bonus plan after delivering a 4.
It comes after BA relaxed profit-related performance targets for its annual bonus scheme and long-term incentive awards.
9 million plus undisclosed profit-related payments.
Cobbetts saw the introduction of variable equity partner (VEP) and assured equity partner (AEP) status the former to be paid purely on the profitability of the business while the latter have 90 per cent of their earnings guaranteed with the remaining 10 per cent profit-related.
His complaint about sick pay being suspended and a failure to award him profit-related pay were upheld and the money will now be handed over.
The two sides also disagree about profit-related bonus pay.