Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that pushes: a pusher of boundaries.
2. Slang One who sells drugs illegally.
1. (Recreational Drugs) informal a person who sells illegal drugs, esp narcotics such as heroin and morphine
2. informal an actively or aggressively ambitious person
a. a type of aircraft propeller placed behind the engine
b. a type of aircraft using such a propeller
4. a person or thing that pushes
5. (Cookery) Brit a rakelike implement used by small children to push food onto a spoon
6. (Furniture) Austral the usual name for pushchair
1. a person or thing that pushes.
2. Slang. a peddler of illegal drugs.
3. an aircraft driven by propellers located on the trailing rather than the leading edge of the wings.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||pusher - one who intrudes or pushes himself forward|
|2.||pusher - an unlicensed dealer in illegal drugs|
criminal, crook, felon, malefactor, outlaw - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
dealer - a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
|3.||pusher - someone who pushes|
mover - someone who moves
nudger - someone who nudges; someone who gives a gentle push; "he needs a regular nudger to keep him awake"
|4.||pusher - a sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes|
sandal - a shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot
|5.||pusher - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around|
bassinet - a perambulator that resembles a bassinet
wheeled vehicle - a vehicle that moves on wheels and usually has a container for transporting things or people; "the oldest known wheeled vehicles were found in Sumer and Syria and date from around 3500 BC"
pusher[ˈpʊʃər] n (also drug pusher) → revendeur/euse m/f (de drogue)
pusher[ˈpʊʃəʳ] n (fam)
a. (also drug pusher) → spacciatore/trice (di droga)
b. (ambitious person) → arrivista m/f