|Verb||1.||raise up - change the arrangement or position of|scramble
- stir vigorously; "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
- agitate; "toss the salad"
- make turbid by stirring up the sediments of
- stir by poking; "poke the embers in the fireplace"
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "I'm moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant"