Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
tr.v. re·broad·cast or re·broad·cast·ed, re·broad·cast·ing, re·broad·casts
1. To repeat the broadcast of (a program).
2. To receive and send out (a broadcast) again.
A broadcast that is repeated or that is relayed from another station.
(Broadcasting) a television or radio programme that is shown or put on again
(Broadcasting) to show or put on again (a television or radio programme)
v. -cast -cast•ed, -cast•ing, v.t.
1. to broadcast again from the same station.
2. to relay (a radio or television program received from another station).n.
3. a program that is rebroadcast.
Past participle: rebroadcast
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||rebroadcast - a broadcast that repeated at a later time|
broadcast - message that is transmitted by radio or television
|Verb||1.||rebroadcast - broadcast again, as of a film|