redevelop(redirected from redeveloping)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
v. re·de·vel·oped, re·de·vel·op·ing, re·de·vel·ops
1. To develop (something) again.
2. To tone or intensify (a photographic print, for example) by a second developing process.
3. To restore (buildings or neighborhoods, for example) to a better condition: redeveloped the waterfront.
To develop again.
1. (Building) to rebuild or replan (a building, area, etc)
2. (Photography) photog to develop (a negative or print) for a second time, in order to improve the contrast, colour, etc
3. to develop (something) again
Past participle: redeveloped
Switch to new thesaurus
|Verb||1.||redevelop - develop for a second time, in order to improve the contrast, colour, etc., of a negative or print|
photography - the process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces
develop - make visible by means of chemical solutions; "Please develop this roll of film for me"
|2.||redevelop - formulate or develop again, of an improved theory or hypothesis|
|3.||redevelop - change the plans for the use of (land)|