ringed(redirected from ringedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Wearing or marked with a ring or rings.
2. Encircled or surrounded by bands or rings.
3. Zoology Formed from segmented rings; annulate.
1. displaying ringlike markings
2. having or wearing a ring
3. formed by rings; annular
1. wearing or marked or surrounded with rings.
2. formed of or with rings; annular: a ringed growth.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||ringed - shaped like a ring |
rounded - curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged; "low rounded hills"; "rounded shoulders"
|2.||ringed - having colored rings around the body|
patterned - having patterns (especially colorful patterns)
|3.||ringed - wearing a wedding ring; lawfully married; "a ringed wife"- Tennyson|
married - joined in matrimony; "a married man"; "a married couple"