sightly(redirected from sightliest)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
adj. sight·li·er, sight·li·est
1. Pleasing to see; visually appealing.
2. Affording a fine view; scenic.
adj, -lier or -liest
1. pleasing or attractive to see
2. US providing a pleasant view
adj. -li•er, -li•est.
1. pleasing to the sight; attractive; comely.
2. affording a fine view.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||sightly - very pleasing to the eye; "my bonny lass"; "there's a bonny bay beyond"; "a comely face"; "young fair maidens"|
beautiful - delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration; "a beautiful child"; "beautiful country"; "a beautiful painting"; "a beautiful theory"; "a beautiful party"