sociality(redirected from socialities)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
n. pl. so·ci·al·i·ties
a. The state or quality of being sociable; sociability.
b. An instance of sociableness.
2. The tendency to form communities and societies.
n, pl -ties
1. (Sociology) the tendency of groups and persons to develop social links and live in communities
2. (Sociology) the quality or state of being social
so•ci•al•i•ty(ˌsoʊ ʃiˈæl ɪ ti)
1. social nature or tendencies as shown in the assembling of individuals in communities.
2. the act of being sociable; sociability.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||sociality - the tendency to associate with others and to form social groups; "mammals as a class are not strong on sociality"|
nature - the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions; "it is his nature to help others"