99) None of these propositions, to be sure, bore the formal label of a subrule
or subprinciple concerning the scope of the Necessary and Proper Clause, but each proposition drew support from a different set of cases while bearing relevance to a different feature of the challenged statutory scheme.
Earlier, Chairman, Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Haji Mohammad Adeel moved the motion under subrule
(1) of rule 194 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Senate, 2012, the delay in presentation of report of the committee on a Point of Order raised by Senator Sardar Ali Khan, on 30th December, 2014, regarding the status of land allotted for construction of Pakistan Embassy in Muscat, Oman, be condoned till Monday.
It further provides that a notice under subrule
(1), in no circumstances, be open to recall or cancellation and on receiving a notice of retirement, the returning Officer shall, if he is satisfied that the signature on the notice is that of the candidate, cause a copy of the notice to be affixed at some conspicuous place in his office and thereupon such candidate shall cease to be a contesting candidate.
jt] = (t, 0, t), and f will apply its third subrule
2) The court may make an order under subrule
(1) or such other order as is just where it is satisfied that,
204) The rule then begins to develop exceptions and subrules
, and over time the key question in each instance becomes which subrule
or exception applies and is to be followed, which in turn eventually results in the actor choosing the one that maximizes utility, an act-utilitarian inquiry.
3) Any person on whose behalf or for whose benefit a suit is instituted or defended under subrule
(1) may apply to the court to be made a party to such suit.
Section H, Subrule
34, supra note 45; see PORT AUTH.
Fanny's success illustrates the weakness of rule utility over against act utility: "[R]ule utilitarianism collapses to act utilitarianism, because for any given rule, in the exceptional case where breaking the rule produces more utility, the rule can always be sophisticated by the addition of a subrule
that handles the exception" (Habib).
First, virtually all cases since Muscutt in which a real and substantial connection had not been found involved Subrule
a child has a specific learning disability if the child does not achieve commensurate with his or her age and ability in one or more areas listed in this subrule
when provided with learning experiences appropriate for the child's age and ability levels, and if the multidisciplinary evaluation team finds that a child has a severe discrepancy between achievement and intellectual ability in I or more of the following areas: oral expression, listening comprehension, written expression, basic reading skill, reading comprehension, mathematics calculation, mathematics reasoning.
For instance, the first word, FRIGID, falls under the third subrule
above, so it produces three digits: from the letter sum 6+18+9+7+9+4 = 53 (=3, the right-most digit), from the Scrabble score 4+1+1+2+1+2 = 11 (=1), and from Morse Code 2+2+0+6+0+4 = 14 (=4), giving 314.