Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
1. (Plants) a North American twining rhamnaceous woody vine, Berchemia scandens, that has greenish-white flowers and purple fruits
2. (Plants) a liliaceous plant of New Zealand, Ripogonum scandens, having tough climbing vines
3. (Plants) a tropical American woody sapindaceous vine, Paullinia curassavica, having strong supple wood
4. (Plants) any of various other vines with strong supple stems
5. (Forestry) US a walking stick made from the wood of Paullinia curassavica
[C18: from supple + jack1]