susceptive(redirected from susceptiveness)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
sus·cep′tive·ness, sus·cep′tiv′i·ty n.
susceptivity, susˈceptiveness n
1. having the quality of receiving, taking in, or admitting.
2. able or quick to receive knowledge, ideas, etc.
3. willing or inclined to receive suggestions, offers, etc.
4. of or pertaining to reception or receptors: a receptive end organ.
5. of or pertaining to the language skills of listening and reading.
re•cep•tiv•i•ty (ˌri sɛpˈtɪv ɪ ti) re•cep′tive•ness, n.