Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
tri·chro·mat·ic(trī′krō-măt′ĭk) also tri·chrome (trī′krōm′) or tri·chro·mic (trī-krō′mĭk)
1. Of, relating to, or having three colors, as in photography or printing.
2. Having perception of the three primary colors, as in normal human vision: trichromatic vision; a trichromatic individual.
tri·chro′ma·cy (trī-krō′mə-sē), tri·chro′ma·tism (-tĭz′əm) n.
1. (Photography) photog printing involving the combination of three primary colours in the production of any colour
2. (Medicine) of, relating to, or having normal colour vision
3. (Colours) having or involving three colours
tri•chro•mat•ic(ˌtraɪ kroʊˈmæt ɪk, -krə-)
1. pertaining to the use or combination of three colors, as in printing or in color photography.
2. pertaining to, characterized by, or involving three colors.
3. of, pertaining to, or exhibiting normal color vision.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||trichromatic - having or involving three colors; "trichromatic vision"; "a trichromatic printing process"; "trichromatic staining is the staining of tissue samples differentially in three colors"; "tricolor plumage"; "a tricolor process in photography"|
a. tricromático-a, compuesto de tres colores.