twat(redirected from twatting)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Vulgar Slang The vulva.
2. Offensive & Vulgar Slang A woman or girl.
3. Vulgar Slang A foolish or contemptible person.
[Perhaps of English dialectal origin, ultimately from Old English *thwāt, a cut; akin to Old English thwītan, to cut off and to obsolete English thwaite, twaite, piece of cultivated land (from Old Norse thveit, piece of land, small coin).]
1. (Anatomy) the female genitals
2. a girl or woman considered sexually
3. a foolish or despicable person
[of unknown origin]
n. Vulgar Slang.
the vulva or vagina.
[1650–60; orig. uncertain]
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||twat - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool|
|2.||twat - obscene terms for female genitals|