Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. Having no boundaries or limits: unbounded space.
2. Not kept within bounds; unrestrained: unbounded enthusiasm.
having no boundaries or limits
1. having no limits or bounds.
2. unrestrained; unfettered.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unbounded - seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent; "unbounded enthusiasm"; "children with boundless energy"; "a limitless supply of money"|
infinite - having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude; "the infinite ingenuity of man"; "infinite wealth"
1. Having no ends or limits:
2. Completely such, without qualification or exception:
absolute, all-out, arrant, complete, consummate, crashing, damned, dead, downright, flat, out-and-out, outright, perfect, plain, pure, sheer, thorough, thoroughgoing, total, unequivocal, unlimited, unmitigated, unqualified, unrelieved, unreserved, utter.
Chiefly British: blooming.