uncommercial(redirected from uncommercially)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial.
Related to uncommercially: benevolent
1. Not engaged in or involving trade or commerce.
2. Not in accord with the spirit or methods of commerce.
1. (Commerce) not concerned with commerce or trade
2. (Commerce) not in accordance with the aims or principles of business or trade
un•com•mer•cial(ˌʌn kəˈmɜr ʃəl)
1. not engaged in or involved with commerce or trade.
2. not producing or likely to produce a profit: an artistic but uncommercial film.