Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
1. Lacking physical or mental coordination.
2. Lacking planning, method, or organization.
1. lacking order, system, or organization
2. (Medicine) (of a person, action, etc) lacking muscular or emotional coordination
3. (Psychology) (of a person, action, etc) lacking muscular or emotional coordination
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||uncoordinated - lacking in cooperative planning and organization ; "uncoordinated scheduling often resulted in conflicting games"|
|2.||uncoordinated - lacking the skillful and effective interaction of muscle movements; "his movements are uncoordinated"; "an uncoordinated toddler"|
maladroit - not adroit; "a maladroit movement of his hand caused the car to swerve"; "a maladroit translation"; "maladroit propaganda"
1. clumsy, awkward, ungainly, bungling, lumbering, inept, bumbling, graceless, heavy-footed, maladroit, clodhopping (informal), all thumbs, ungraceful, butterfingered (informal) They were unsteady on their feet and rather uncoordinated.
uncoordinated[ˈʌnkəʊˈɔːdɪneɪtɪd] ADJ → no coordinado, incoordinado
adj → unkoordiniert