Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Wikipedia.
b. Partially but not fully dressed.
a. Not finished or worked: undressed stone.
b. Not specially treated or processed: undressed leather.
a. Not prepared for cooking or eating. Used of certain meats.
b. Lacking sauce or dressing. Used of a salad.
4. Not treated or bandaged: an undressed wound.
1. partially or completely naked
2. (Tanning) (of an animal hide) not fully processed
3. (Cookery) (of food, esp salad) not prepared with sauce or dressing
1. wearing few or no clothes.
2. wearing informal clothing or clothing not meant to be worn in public.
3. not dressed; not specially prepared: undressed poultry.
4. (of leather) having a napped finish on the flesh side.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||undressed - of lumber or stone or hides; not finished or dressed; "undressed granite"; "undressed hides"|
unfinished - not brought to the desired final state
|2.||undressed - having removed clothing |
unclothed - not wearing clothing
adjective naked, stripped, stark naked, in the raw (informal), disrobed, starkers (Brit. informal), unclothed, in the buff (informal), au naturel (French), in the altogether (informal), buck naked (U.S. informal), unclad (formal), bollock-naked (Brit. taboo slang), in the nuddy (informal) Fifteen minutes later he was undressed and in bed.