Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to unleaded: unleaded gasoline, Unleaded petrol
1. Containing no lead or lead compounds: unleaded paint.
2. Not containing tetraethyl lead: unleaded gasoline.
3. Printing Not spaced or separated with lead, as lines of type.
1. (Automotive Engineering) (of petrol) containing a reduced amount of tetraethyl lead, in order to reduce environmental pollution
2. not covered or weighted with lead
3. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) printing (of lines of type, etc) not spaced or separated with leads; solid
(Automotive Engineering) petrol containing a reduced amount of tetraethyl lead
1. (of gasoline) containing no tetraethyllead.
2. not separated or spaced with leads, as lines of type.n.
3. an unleaded product.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unleaded - not treated with lead; "unleaded gasoline"|
leaded - treated or mixed with lead; "leaded gasoline"; "leaded zinc"
|2.||unleaded - not having leads between the lines|
unspaced - arranged without spaces between
không pha chì