Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
Related to unskilled: unskilled worker
1. Lacking skill or technical training: unskilled laborers.
2. Requiring no training or skill: unskilled jobs; unskilled labor.
3. Exhibiting a lack of skill; inexpert: an unskilled painting.
1. not having or requiring any special skill or training: unskilled workers; an unskilled job.
2. having or displaying no skill; inexpert: he is quite unskilled at dancing.
1. of or pertaining to workers who lack technical training or skill.
2. not demanding special training or skill: unskilled jobs.
3. showing a lack of skill or competence: an unskilled painting.
4. not skilled or expert.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unskilled - not having or showing or requiring special skill or proficiency; "unskilled in the art of rhetoric"; "an enthusiastic but unskillful mountain climber"; "unskilled labor"; "workers in unskilled occupations are finding fewer and fewer job opportunities"; "unskilled workmanship"|
incompetent - not qualified or suited for a purpose; "an incompetent secret service"; "the filming was hopeless incompetent"
skilled - having or showing or requiring special skill; "only the most skilled gymnasts make an Olympic team"; "a skilled surgeon has many years of training and experience"; "a skilled reconstruction of her damaged elbow"; "a skilled trade"
|2.||unskilled - lacking professional skill or expertise; "a very amateurish job"; "inexpert but conscientious efforts"; "an unskilled painting"|
unprofessional - not characteristic of or befitting a profession or one engaged in a profession; "described in unprofessional language so that high school students could understand it"; "was censured for unprofessional conduct"; "unprofessional repairs"
|3.||unskilled - not doing a good job; "incompetent at chess"|
bad - having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a bad choice"
không có chuyên môn
work, worker → ungelernt; many people remained unskilled → viele Menschen erlernten keinen Beruf; to be unskilled in something → ungeübt in etw (dat) → sein; to be unskilled in doing something → ungeübt darin sein, etw zu tun; unskilled labour (Brit) or labor (US) (= workers) → Hilfsarbeiter pl