Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Lacking a definite structure or organization; not formally organized or systematized.
2. Not regulated or regimented: an unstructured environment.
3. Psychology Having no intrinsic or objective meaning; meaningful by subjective interpretation only: unstructured inkblot tests.
1. without formal structure or systematic organization
2. (Clothing & Fashion) without a preformed shape; (esp of clothes) loose; untailored
lacking a clearly defined structure or organization: unstructured classes.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unstructured - lacking definite structure or organization; "an unstructured situation with no one in authority"; "a neighborhood gang with a relatively unstructured system"; "children in an unstructured environment often feel insecure"; "unstructured inkblots"|
unorganised, unorganized - not having or belonging to a structured whole; "unorganized territories lack a formal government"
structured - having definite and highly organized structure; "a structured environment"
|2.||unstructured - lacking the system or structure characteristic of living bodies|
inorganic - lacking the properties characteristic of living organisms