untaught(redirected from untaughtly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Not instructed; ignorant.
2. Not acquired by instruction; natural.
1. (Education) without training or education
2. (Education) attained or achieved without instruction
1. pt. and pp. of unteach.adj.
2. not taught; natural.
3. not instructed or educated; naive; ignorant.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||untaught - lacking in schooling; "untaught people whose verbal skills are grossly deficient"; "an untutored genius"; "uneducated children"|
uneducated - not having a good education