vocational(redirected from vocationalising)
Also found in: Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. Of or relating to a vocation or vocations: vocational counseling.
2. Relating to, providing, or undergoing training in a special skill to be pursued in a trade: vocational students learning to operate a lathe.
1. of or relating to a vocation or vocations
2. (Education) of or relating to applied educational courses concerned with skills needed for an occupation, trade, or profession: vocational training.
vo•ca•tion•al(voʊˈkeɪ ʃə nl)
1. of, pertaining to, or connected with a vocation or occupation.
2. of, pertaining to, or providing instruction in an occupation or trade.
|Adj.||1.||vocational - of or relating to a vocation or occupation; especially providing or undergoing training in special skills; "vocational school"; "vocational students learning to repair a motor"|