weedy(redirected from weediness)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to weediness: weeded out, weedier
adj. weed·i·er, weed·i·est
1. Full of or consisting of weeds: a weedy lawn.
2. Being, characteristic of, or resembling a weed: a weedy plant.
3. Of a scrawny build; spindly or gawky.
adj, weedier or weediest
1. (Botany) full of or containing weeds: weedy land.
2. (Botany) (of a plant) resembling a weed in rapid or straggling growth
3. informal thin or weakly in appearance
adj. weed•i•er, weed•i•est.
1. consisting of, abounding in, or pertaining to weeds.
2. (of a plant, flower, etc.) growing poorly or in a straggling manner.
3. (of a person or animal) scrawny.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||weedy - abounding with or resembling weeds; "a weedy path"; "weedy plants that take over a garden"|
weedless - free from weeds; "a weedless garden"
|2.||weedy - being very thin; "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck"|