Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. One who vacations or visits on a weekend.
2. A small suitcase or bag for carrying clothing and toiletries for a weekend.
1. a person spending a weekend holiday in a place, esp habitually
2. (Building) Austral a house, shack, etc, occupied only at weekends, for holidays, etc
1. a person who goes on a weekend vacation.
2. a weekend guest.
3. a traveling bag large enough to carry the clothing and personal items needed for a weekend trip.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||weekender - someone who vacations on a weekend|
|2.||weekender - a small suitcase to carry clothing and accessories for a weekend trip|