Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A plant, especially a seedling, that is growing wild or has escaped from cultivation. Also called wildling.
2. The act or practice of going about in a group threatening, robbing, or attacking others.
Growing wild; not cultivated.
1. (Botany) an uncultivated plant, esp the crab apple, or a cultivated plant that has become wild
2. (Zoology) a wild animal
(Biography) (Frederick) Anthony. 1883–1915, New Zealand tennis player; Wimbledon singles champion (1910–1913) and doubles champion (1907–08, 1910, 1913)
1. a wild apple tree.
2. its fruit.
3. any plant that grows wild.
4. a plant originally cultivated that now grows wild; an escape.
5. a wild animal.
6. a spree of violent criminal activity.adj.
7. not cultivated or domesticated; wild.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||wilding - a wild uncultivated plant (especially a wild apple or crabapple tree)|
|2.||wilding - an outrageous rampage usually involving sexual attacks by men on women|