winded(redirected from windedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Having breath or respiratory power of a specified kind. Often used in combination: short-winded; broken-winded.
2. Out of breath: a winded runner.
1. (Physiology) out of breath, as from strenuous exercise
2. (Physiology) (in combination) having breath or wind as specified: broken-winded; short-winded.
1. out of breath.
2. having wind or breath of a specified kind (usu. used in combination): short-winded.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||winded - breathing laboriously or convulsively|