Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to woolen: woollen
wool·enalso wool·len (wo͝ol′ən)
1. Made or consisting of wool.
2. Of or relating to the production or marketing of woolen goods.
n. often woolens
Fabric or clothing made from wool.
1. any cloth of carded wool yarn of which the fibers vary in length: bulkier, looser, and less regular than worsted.
2. woolens, wool cloth or clothing.adj.
3. made or consisting of wool: woolen cloth.
4. of or pertaining to wool or woolen fabrics.Also, esp. Brit.,wool′len.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||woolen - a fabric made from the hair of sheep|
cloth, fabric, textile, material - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
tweed - thick woolen fabric used for clothing; originated in Scotland
|Adj.||1.||woolen - of or related to or made of wool; "a woolen sweater"|
làm bằng len