Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Wikipedia.
Related to zonked: besotted, zippy
v. zonked, zonk·ing, zonks Slang
1. To cause to be asleep. Often used with out: My roommate was zonked out on the couch.
2. To stupefy or intoxicate with drugs or alcohol: "zonk their patients with tranquilizers" (Psychology Today).
1. To go to sleep or be asleep. Often used with out.
2. To become intoxicated with drugs or alcohol.
1. (Recreational Drugs) highly intoxicated from drugs or alcohol
2. utterly exhausted
[C20: of imitative origin]
1. stupefied from or as if from alcohol or drugs; high.
2. exhausted or asleep.
Switch to new thesaurus
1. Slang. Stupefied, intoxicated, or otherwise influenced by the taking of drugs:
2. Slang. Stupefied, excited, or muddled with alcoholic liquor:
Slang: blind, bombed, boozed, boozy, crocked, high, lit (up), loaded, looped, pickled, pixilated, plastered, potted, sloshed, smashed, soused, stinking, stinko, stoned, tight.