References in periodicals archive ?
EKF Diagnostics, the point-of-care, central laboratory and molecular diagnostics business, has appointed Ron Zwanziger as its non-executive chairman, as it aims to "quickly reestablish" profitability and cash-generation".
October 19: Former DFB boss and OC vice-president Theo Zwanziger
The homes of FA head Wolfgang Niersbach and predecessor Theo Zwanziger were also searched.
DFB President Wolfgang Niersbach, his predecessor Theo Zwanziger and the association's former General Secretary Horst Schmidt are suspected of tax evasion over the payment, prosecutors said in a statement.
Former DFB (German FA) President Theo Zwanziger hit back on Saturday at current senior German football officials who have criticized him for not taking action to clear up any possible wrongdoing in connection with a disputed 6.
Pieth de suggerer a la chaine de television suisse SRF le nom de Theo Zwanziger, l'ancien patron de la Federation allemande, 70 ans, adversaire declare du Mondial 2022 au Qatar.
They also contend that Blatter's comments were intended to fend off growing criticism within FIFA that was very publicly aired after outgoing FIFA executive committee member, Theo Zwanziger, issued a call to strip Qatar of its hosting rights, warning that the next FIFA congress could see a motion tabled by member associations to replace Qatar with another host country.
Britain's Daily Telegraph said Zwanziger wants a redacted version of the full Ethics Committee report published to protect the identities of witnesses who co-operated with Garcia.
FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger went on record earlier this week, and without warning, saying the whole charade was over and Qatar had lost the Cup despite its attempts to show that air-cooled stadiums would provide comfortable playing conditions in otherwise scorching conditions.
Sheikh Ahmad al-Fahad al-Sabah, head of the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA), defended Qatar after FIFA executive committee member Theo Zwanziger said Qatar would lose its World Cup hosting rights because of its summer weather.
ISLAMABAD -- The 2022 World Cup will not be held in Qatar because of the scorching temperatures in the Middle East country, FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger said.
Theo Zwanziger, German member of the executive committee of FIFA, the governing body of world football, said on Tuesday that Qatar won't host the 2022 World Cup.
Dictionary browser ?
- Zulu time
- Zuma Jacob Gedleyihlekisa
- Zuse Konrad
- Zuyder Zee
- Zweig Stefan
- zwieback toast
- Zwingli Ulrich
- Zworykin Vladimir Kosma
Full browser ?
- ZW sex-determination system
- ZW sex-determination system
- Zwaar Van de Kaart
- Zwadderaar Van De Maand
- Zwahlen syndrome
- Zwalczanie Okretów Podwodnych
- Zwaluwen Den Hoorn
- Zwanenberg Food Group
- Zwanzig Hacke Meilke Debelius
- Zware Metalen
- Zware Wapen Compagnie
- Zwarte Piet
- Zwarte Wind Racing
- Zwarte Zaken Vrouwen Nederland
- Zweckverband Abfallverwertung Bazenheid
- Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Oberes Elbtal
- Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Rhein Neckar
- Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Saale-Orla
- Zweckverband Entsorgungsregion West
- Zweckverband Mittelhessische Wasserwerke
- Zweckverband Nahverkehr Amberg Sulzbach
- Zweckverband Oberhessische Versorgungsbetriebe
- Zweckverband Schienenpersonennahverkehr Ruhr-Lippe
- Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen
- Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Oberlausitz-Niederschlesien
- Zweckverband Wasserversorgung Kleine Kinzig