White House(redirected from 202-456-1414)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. The executive branch of the US government.
2. The executive mansion of the President of the United States.
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the official Washington residence of the president of the US
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the US presidency
1. the official residence of the president of the U.S.: a white mansion in Washington, D.C.
2. the executive branch of the U.S. government.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||White House - the chief executive department of the United States government|
executive department - a federal department in the executive branch of the government of the United States
|2.||White House - the government building that serves as the residence and office of the President of the United States|
Oval Office - the office of the President of the United States in the White House