White House(redirected from 202-456-1414)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. The executive branch of the US government.
2. The executive mansion of the President of the United States.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the official Washington residence of the president of the US
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the US presidency
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. the official residence of the president of the U.S.: a white mansion in Washington, D.C.
2. the executive branch of the U.S. government.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||White House - the chief executive department of the United States government|
executive department - a federal department in the executive branch of the government of the United States
|2.||White House - the government building that serves as the residence and office of the President of the United States|
Oval Office - the office of the President of the United States in the White House
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.