ABLS


Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms.
ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Noun1.ABLS - a bachelor's degree in library scienceABLS - a bachelor's degree in library science
bachelor's degree, baccalaureate - an academic degree conferred on someone who has successfully completed undergraduate studies
References in periodicals archive ?
An adapted version of the ABLS tool, which was also used in the Alphabetic Braille Contracted (ABC) Braille Study (Wall Emerson et al., 2009), was used to establish prior student knowledge of contractions and baseline).
It is expected that ABLS Capital LLC, which has Allied Minds, Woodford Investment Management and Invesco Asset Management among its investors, will fund 80% of this phase of development, with BMS funding the remaining 20%.
Within the MM5 model, there is the possibility of parameterization of the ABL in seven ways.
"That makes this sector top of mind in the ABL and private equity communities," Rae said.
Shoosmiths creates new team Shoosmiths has created a new national team to work for asset-based lenders (ABLs).
A packed to capacity watched the final of 47th National Championship final on 13 August 2000 here when ABLs Gohar Zaman, now manager of Pakistan team, hammered the lone goal against HBL.
Most likely, the bank ABLs are going to be nearly as tight as their corporate finance counterparts, given that they have some of the same regulatory pressures and risk aversion.
Lydia maintains additional certifications, including CPR, ACLS, PALS, and ABLS (Burn), and enhances her general nursing skills by working PRN as a floor nurse.
It may be important to keep as few units of partly completed products in storage as possible; for example, we could imagine fresh produce where hygiene and safety issues are foremost In this case, it might be advantageous to opt for reductions in ABLs; Le., placing more buffer capacity toward the end of the line.
Para que ningun camino represente un problema, dispones de Hill Descent Control (HDC, Control para Descender Pendientes) (opcional), Hill Start Assist (HSA, Ayuda al Subir Cuestas) (opcional) y desfasaje limitado de traccion (ABLS) en las cuatro ruedas.
Now ABLs abound and are an integral part of the restructuring process.