Aaronic(redirected from Aaronical)
Aa·ron·ic(â-rŏn′ĭk, ă-rŏn′-) also Aa·ron·i·cal (-ĭ-kəl)
1. Of, having to do with, or characteristic of Aaron.
2. Mormon Church Of or having to do with the lower order of priests.
1. (Bible) of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
2. (Bible) of or relating to the Israelite high priesthood
3. (Ecclesiastical Terms) of or relating to the priesthood in general
4. (Ecclesiastical Terms) Mormon Church denoting or relating to the second order of the Mormon priesthood
Aa•ron•ic(ɛəˈrɒn ɪk, æˈrɒn-)
1. of or pertaining to Aaron or the order of Jewish priests descended from him.
2. of or pertaining to the lower order of priests in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.