Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He also said, 'The state's global consultants on IGR, CSDC consulting, in partnership with Abia State Internal Revenue Service and transport unions will henceforth collaborate to collect all flying revenues due to the state.
Addressing the ground breaking ceremony for the Dangote Education for Employment (E4E) Job Centre, the well-known industrialist said that the job centre showed his interest in human capital development, especially in Abia State.
We are here for our fellow citizens but also for our children, we will not and must not forget the monstrous crimes, this evil that a normal person cannot understand,' said je A abiA.
Among them were Abia Akram, chair of the youth council of Unicef; Sidra Iqbal, renowned journalist and corporate trainer; and Umair Jaswal, an artist who works for education of Internally Displaced Pakistanis (IDPs).
Restrictions in the model: The restrictions incorporated in the model are as follows: Land: Agricultural land in Abia State can be categorized into two mainly irrigated/fadama land and the rain fed farm land.
It is therefore necessary to focus on the contributions of socioeconomic status and household structure to the existing high infant mortality rate in the State of Abia in Nigeria.
Comparing ABIA inclination with the inclination of the ParaTrack 2 probe enables monitoring of any deviation or deflection change in order to make necessary steering corrections before problems can occur.
The second project component will provide technical and financial assistance to state governments and water utilities in nine states - Kano, Gombe, Benue, Jigawa and Plateau in the north, as well as Ondo, Abia, Bayelsa and Anambra in the south.
En effet, l'Algerien Abdelbasset Hanachi s'est classe a la 15e place signant un chrono de 03 h 49 min 35 sec lors de meme etape remportee par le Marocain Ait El Abia (selection olympique) qui a enregistre un chrono de 3h 44 min 46 sec devancant au sprint le Russe Alexey Ryabkin (Team 21) et le Francais Loic Desriac (GSC Blagnac Velo Sport 31) qui ont complete ainsi le podium.
This study is designed to investigate the role of counselling and parental encouragement on re-entry of adolescents into school in Abia State, Nigeria.
The population comprised all the 30 schools in the south eastern states, comprising Abia, Anambra, Ebonvi, Enugu, and Imo states with ICT and Internet facilities.
Members of the ABIA include banking institutions of all asset sizes, insurance companies, service providers, consultants, mortgage companies, credit card companies and associations.
Dictionary browser ?
- abide by
- Abies alba
- Abies amabilis
- Abies balsamea
- Abies bracteata
- Abies concolor
- Abies fraseri
- Abies grandis
- Abies lasiocarpa
- Abies lowiana
- Abies venusta
- abietic acid
Full browser ?
- abhydrolase domain-containing 2
- abhydrolase domain-containing 3
- abhydrolase domain-containing 4
- abhydrolase domain-containing 5
- abhydrolase domain-containing 6
- abhydrolase domain-containing 7
- abhydrolase domain-containing 8
- abhydrolase domain-containing 9
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 1
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 10, mitochondrial
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 11
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 12
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 13
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 15
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 3
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 4
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 5
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 7
- abhydrolase domain-containing protein 8
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 9
- Abi Ghurayb
- Abia State Government
- Abia State University
- Abiadura Handiko Trenaren
- Abich, Wilhelm Hermann
- Abid Sadykov
- Abid Sadykovich Sadykov