Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Involuntarily he glanced up and around to see if there were any trace of those opportune levin-flashes and thunderbolts which, in the "Acta Sanctorum," were wont so often to cut short the loose talk of the scoffer.
The reality is something different with only 68% of the schools ACTA surveyed requiring three or fewer of the seven core subjects.
Assist ACTA in the execution of an investment strategy for each investment portfolio
Since joining ACTA in 1989, he has led the development of common risk acceptability and risk analysis standards across the US and promoted their international adoption.
El acta de nacimiento de Omar Samhan tiene un error: indica que nacio el 3 de noviembre de 1986 y no en 1988, como esta registrado en los archivos de su universidad.
ACTA also has $83.7 million in unrated series 2012 bonds, which are on parity with the rated senior revenue bonds.
The impact of Acta Dermatovenerologica Alpina, Pannonica et Adriatica (Acta Dermatovenerol APA) is closely monitored by our editorial office.
BMPs and ActA are members of the transforming growth factor beta (TGF-[beta]) superfamily and control a wide range of fundamental cellular processes, including tissue patterning during embryogenesis and cell proliferation and differentiation.
Ahora, ademas, como parte de la conmemoracion de esta efemeride, Acta Medica Colombiana pone a disposicion de sus lectores una edicion digital en una plataforma amigable, facil de leer y de almacenar, es decir, una verdadera revista digital, no solamente una revista en papel con sus paginas en PDF colgadas en la red.
ACTA asked for the situation to be handled with care as cooperation with foreign travel agents could be at risk.
In this issue of Acta Colombiana de Psicologia articles written by outstanding researches are made available to our readers.
In 1998, the name of the journal was changed to Acta Scientiarum, chosen to express the contents and the philosophy of the journal which published scientific articles as products of original and still unpublished research.
Dictionary browser ?
- act as
- Act in pais
- act involuntarily
- Act of attainder
- Act of bankruptcy
- act of contrition
- act of faith
- act of God
- Act of grace
- Act of indemnity
- Act of insolvency
- act of mercy
- Act of Parliament
- Act of settlement
- act of terrorism
- Act of Uniformity
- act of war
- act on
- act out
- act reflexively
- act superior
- act up
- act upon
- Actaea alba
- Actaea rubra
- acte gratuit
- Actias luna
- acting out
- actinic dermatitis
Full browser ?
- Act-of-God Bond
- Act-of-God Bonds
- Act-of-State Doctrine
- act/be your age
- act/play the fool
- act/play the goat
- Acta Apostolicae Sedis
- Acta Biologiae Experimentalis Sinica
- Acta Clinica Belgica
- Acta Crystallographica Section A
- Acta Diurna
- Acta diurna populi Romani
- Acta Ichthyologica et Piscatoria
- Acta Linguistica Hafniensia
- Acta Mathematica Academiae Paedagogicae Nyiregyhaziensis
- Acta Mathematica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae
- Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae
- Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica
- Acta Medica Austriaca
- Acta Meteorologica Sinica
- Acta Musei Napocensis
- Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
- Acta Oceanologica Sinica
- Acta of Feudal Land Ownership and Economy
- Acta of Southern and Western Russia
- Acta of the Archeographic Expedition
- Acta of the Caucasian Archeographic Commission
- Acta of the Muscovy State
- Acta of the Socioeconomic History of Northeast Russia from the End of
- Acta of the Vilna Archeographic Commission
- Acta of Western Russia
- Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica
- Acta Orthopaedica et Traumatologica Turcica
- Acta Paediatrica Japonica
- Acta Pathol Microbiol Immunol Scand
- Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica