aerogram(redirected from Air letter sheet)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
aer·o·gramalso aer·o·gramme (âr′ə-grăm′)
An airmail letter in the form of a lightweight sheet of stationery that folds into its own envelope for mailing at a low postage rate. Also called air letter.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. Also called: air letter an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
2. (Telecommunications) another name for radiotelegram
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a radiogram.
2. Older Use. a message carried by aircraft; an airmail letter.
3. Also, aer′o•gramme`. air letter (def. 3).
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||aerogram - a letter sent by air mail|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
aerogramaerogramme [ˈɛərəʊgræm] N
1. (= air-letter) → aerograma m
2. (= radio message) → radiograma m
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005