References in periodicals archive ?
Passenger bus with citizens of Uzbekistan overturned on the road in Aktobe region, the Aktobe region's police said.
I was deeply shocked by the news of the tragic death of your compatriots as a result of a bus fire in Aktobe province in Kazakhstan," said President Aliyev in his letter.
The bus, carrying 55 passengers and two drivers, was travelling along a remote road in the northwestern Aktobe region when it burst into flames on Thursday morning.
16 (ANI): During the recently held 8th International Festival of Dance and Music organized by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Kazakhstan's Aktobe Regional Philharmonic performed at the Kamani Auditorium here.
Relocation and Consolidation of Almaty Office to Aktobe
The largest petroleum firm in western Kazakhstan's Aktobe region, CNPC-AMG is still developing the Zhanazhol, Kenkiyak over-salt and Kenkiyak sub-salt fields which produce non-associated gas and have made the JV one of the biggest providers of natural gas for export and for domestic use.
The religious radicals initiated the said terrorist attack in Aktobe City on June 5 and the law enforcement structures of Kazakhstan provided a prompt response to it.
Kazakh security forces killed five suspected militants on Friday linked to deadly attacks this week on a national guard base and several firearms shops in the city of Aktobe, the National Security Committee (KNB) said.
SCOTLAND Under-21 bad boy Islam Feruz's career hit a new low after he did a runner on Kazakhstani club Aktobe after just one day on trial.
It is known from literature that the environmental problems of the Aktobe region are very serious, because in addition to the effects on the body of the dust and salt aerosols of the Aral Sea region, there are various production-related factors, such as oil pollution; presence of chromium, bromine, and heavy metals; and the combustion of associated gases being transferred by winds over large distances from the source of contamination, in this area [1-3].
11 appointed the akim of the country's Aktobe province.
Earlier it was reported that the number of dead saiga neared 90,000 saiga in Akmola, Aktobe and Kostanay regions.
Dictionary browser ?
- akinetic epilepsy
- Akira Kurosawa
- Aksa Martyrs Brigades
- Akwa Ibom
- Al Alamayn
- Al Anbar
- Al Aqabah
- Al Capone
- al dente
- al desko
- Al Faran
- Al Fatah
- al Fayed
- Al Fayyum
- al fresco
- Al Gore
- Al Hijrah
- Al Hirschfeld
- Al Hufuf
Full browser ?
- Aktion zur Abschaffung des Primatenhandels
- Aktions Gemeinschaft für Tiere
- Aktionsforum Gesundheitsinformationssystem eV
- Aktionsgemeinschaft Artenschutz eV
- Aktionsgemeinschaft Deutscher Montessori Vereine
- Aktionsgruppe Babynahrung
- Aktionskomitee Kind Im Krankenhaus
- Aktionsplattform Sloughi für Interessierte Leser
- Aktiubinsk Oblast
- Aktiubinsk Operation of 1919
- Aktiva Bogota Esperantista Junulara Asocio
- aktiva darba tirgus politikas
- Aktiva Tertimbang Menurut Risiko
- Aktivacní Centrum
- Aktiver Jugendclub Straubenhardt
- Aktivieren, Qualifizieren, Trainieren, Investieren, Vermitteln
- Aktivne Politike Zaposlovanja
- Aktuar- og Statistikkstudenters Forening
- Aku Ankka
- Aku Ingin Menciummu Sekali Saja
- Aku Soku Zan
- Akuapem Development Foundation