References in periodicals archive ?
Whether trudging huge distances in shackles or incarcerated in waystations and the Aleksandrovsk penal hub, the experience of travel depended greatly on the personal circumstance of the prisoner.
The work is expected to eliminate scrap heaps of contaminated waste located in Andreeva Bay, Aleksandrovsk, Atomflot and Gremikha.
Khrushchev was concerned about the heavy-lift ship Aleksandrovsk, which had been sent to Cuba with a cargo of nuclear warheads, and suggested that caution be exercised.
Address : 618320, Perm Territory, Aleksandrovsk, Ul Lenina, 20A
(33) The region's capital--with all its administrative, political, economic, and cultural institutions--was moved from Aleksandrovsk in the North to Toyohara.
It is established that for more than 7 years the applicant has been living on the basis of a contract of social hiring in a dwelling which, in 2013, was found unfit for habitation, and in this connection, in 2015 the dwelling house was included in the municipal program "Resettlement of Citizens Living in the Territory of the State Enterprise" Aleksandrovsk Sakhalin District ", from dilapidated and emergency housing stock in 2015 - 2020" and was subject to resettlement in 2017.
Major organization : MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENTAL ESTABLISHMENT "DEPARTMENT OF CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION ZATO ALEKSANDROVSK"
Electronic auction: performance of works on the maintenance of the objects of the street-road network in the territory of the polar city of zato aleksandrovsk (01.01.2018-31.03.2018).
Electronic auction: execution of works on current repair and maintenance of street and facade lighting in snezhnogorsk, hajiyevo, the settlement of olenya guba zato aleksandrovsk, p.
steblin st.-mira-biryukov st." municipality zato aleksandrovsk, snezhnogorsk
Request for proposal: Purchase of comfortable living spaces in aleksandrovsk
Request for proposal: Supply of residential property purchased in the GO "Aleksandrovsk district" to provide living quarters for the contract of employment of orphans and children left without parental care, as well as individuals from among them who do not have fixed premises
Dictionary browser ?
- Aleichem Sholem
- Aleixandre Vicente
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
- Aleksandr Borodin
- Aleksandr Feodorovich Kerensky
- Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
- Aleksandr Mikjailovich Prokhorov
- Aleksandr Nikolayevich Scriabin
- Aleksandr Pavlovich
- Aleksandr Porfirevich Borodin
- Aleksandr Prokhorov
- Aleksandr Scriabin
- Aleksandr Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Aleksey Maksimovich Peshkov
- Aleksey Maximovich Peshkov
- Aleman Lacayo
- Alembert Jean Le Rond d'
- Alençon lace
Full browser ?
- Aleksandrov, Aleksandr Petrovich
- Aleksandrov, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- Aleksandrov, Anatolii
- Aleksandrov, Anatolii Nikolaevich
- Aleksandrov, Anatolii Petrovich
- Aleksandrov, Boris
- Aleksandrov, Boris Aleksandrovich
- Aleksandrov, Boris Kapitonovich
- Aleksandrov, Diomid
- Aleksandrov, Diomid Aleksandrovich
- Aleksandrov, Georgii
- Aleksandrov, Georgii Fedorovich
- Aleksandrov, Grigorii
- Aleksandrov, Grigorii Vasilevich
- Aleksandrov, Ivan
- Aleksandrov, Ivan Gavrilovich
- Aleksandrov, Kirill
- Aleksandrov, Kirill Sergeevich
- Aleksandrov, Pavel
- Aleksandrov, Pavel Sergeevich
- Aleksandrov, Vasilii
- Aleksandrov, Vasilii Georgievich
- Aleksandrov, Vladimir
- Aleksandrov, Vladimir Borisovich
- Aleksandrova-Kochetova, Aleksandra
- Aleksandrova-Kochetova, Aleksandra Dormidontovna
- Aleksandrovich, Andrei
- Aleksandrovich, Andrei Ivanovich
- Aleksandrovskaia, Larisa
- Aleksandrovskaia, Larisa Pompeevna
- Aleksandrovskoe Central
- Aleksandru Khyzhdeu
- Aleksandsr Chernyshev
- Aleksandsr Ivanovich Chernyshev
- Aleksandur Tsankov
- Alekseev, Aleksandr
- Alekseev, Aleksandr Emelianovich
- Alekseev, Anatolii
- Alekseev, Anatolii Semenovich
- Alekseev, Boris
- Alekseev, Boris Alekseevich
- Alekseev, Evgenii
- Alekseev, Evgenii Ivanovich
- Alekseev, Fedor
- Alekseev, Fedor Iakovlevich
- Alekseev, Georgii
- Alekseev, Georgii Dmitrievich
- Alekseev, Mikhail
- Alekseev, Mikhail Nikolaevich
- Alekseev, Mikhail Pavlovich
- Alekseev, Mikhail Vasilevich
- Alekseev, Nikolai
- Alekseev, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Alekseev, Petr
- Alekseev, Petr Alekseevich